Comment on page
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) constitute a legal agreement governing your access and use of this website [www.sinohope.com] (the “Site”). By accessing or using this Site, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be legally bound by all the Terms then in effect. Do not continue to use the Site if you do not agree any of the Terms.
2. You agree that the Terms may be modified, amended or changed from time to time at our sole discretion and without prior notice. Any and all modifications or changes to the Terms will be effective immediately upon being updated on the Site or released to users. Your continued use of the Site following any modifications or changes will constitute your acceptance of the Terms as amended. If you do not agree to the modification to the Terms, you must stop using the Site.
3. You may be subject to additional terms and conditions applicable to certain features on the Site when using such features. The Terms are to be read in conjunction with. To the extent of any inconsistency between the Terms and the terms and conditions of any specific product, service or transaction, the latter shall prevail over the Terms on that specific product, service or transaction.
4. The Site is intended to provide you with general information about us [Sinohope], our products and services. We will take reasonable measures to ensure the contents on this Site are accurate and up-to-date. However, by accessing and using the Site, you acknowledge and agree that this Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, we do not make any warranties regarding your use of the Site or the content therein, including but not limited to the applicability, absence from error or omission, consistency, accuracy, completeness, reliability, and applicability to a specific purpose, of the Site or the content therein.
5. The Site shall not be accessed or used by users from jurisdictions where the operation or provision of the Site is prohibited or in any way violates any applicable laws of that jurisdiction or will subject us to any local registration or licensing requirements according to applicable laws of that jurisdiction or to any sanctions, penalties, or other legal liabilities under applicable laws (the “Restricted Jurisdictions”).
6. Before using the Site, you represent and warrant to us that:
a) (If an individual) you have attained the legal age to form a binding contract (at least 18 years old); or (if a corporate entity) you are duly incorporated and validly existing in your jurisdiction;
b) You have full civil power and authority to enter into binding agreements, including the Terms, and you accepting the Terms will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party;
c) You are not from, located in, under the control of, or a citizen or resident of any of the Restricted Jurisdictions; and
d) All information you provided to us, if any, is true, accurate, and complete in all respects.
7. During your access and use of the Site, you agree that:
a) You shall comply with the applicable laws of the jurisdiction that you are under an obligation to abide by;
b) You shall not use the Site for any illegal activities such as money laundering, smuggling and bribery;
c) Your use of the Site will fully comply with all applicable laws and will not be used for illegal or immoral purposes and shall not infringe or harm the rights of any other person;
d) You undertake to refrain from engaging or participating in any acts or activities that may be illegal or may damage our interests, whether or not in connection with the Site; and
e) You shall also not interfere, in whatever means, with the operation of the Site or the use of the Site by other users.
8. This Site may provide you with the relevant information, content or services from a third-party (including content generated by other users on this Site). This Site will not be responsible for your reliance or use of such third-party information, content or services or your relationship with such third party. This Site does not endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any advertisements, offers, or statements made by third parties. The third-party content and services displayed on this Site may be subject to other terms of relevant third party who originally made or created such content or services. Using such third-party content and services means that you agree to be bound by any further terms and rules if being notified.
10. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. You expressly understand and agree that:
a) We cannot control the reliability and availability of the Internet, and we will not be responsible for any losses or damages arising directly or indirectly from distortion, delay, and failure of software, hardware or Internet links;
b) We shall bear no responsibility for any failure to delete or store any information (including without limitation information released/stored by any user) relevant to this Site;
c) We do not endorse any content submitted to the Site by any user, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with such content;
d) All statements, opinions, discussions, text, documents, articles, descriptions, analysis, graphics, photos, sounds, videos, and other information on this Site are general information and reviews and shall not constitute any professional advice;
e) To the fullest extent permissible by law, we shall not be liable for any damages or loss of any kind, arising out of your use of, or inability to use, the Site; and
f) You further agree that the only duties and obligations that we owe you are those set forth expressly in the Terms.
11. For the purposes of the Terms and Conditions, “intellectual property rights" means any rights under patent, trademark, copyright and trade secret laws, any applications or registrations relating to such rights, and any other property or proprietary rights recognized in any country or jurisdiction worldwide, including but not limited to the logo, database, design, words and charts, software, photos, video records, music, voices and the combination of the aforesaid contents, software compilation, relevant source code and software (including small application program and script). All intellectual property rights in relation to the Site and any content or information therein shall belong to us. By accessing the Site, you acknowledge that you do not acquire any intellectual property rights or ownership rights of the Site or any contents therein. You shall respect the intellectual property rights and other legal rights of us and any third party, and shall endeavor to protect us and our shareholders, employees, and business partners from any losses or impacts caused by any infringement of the forgoing rights. You shall not use the contents of any materials received from us and not to publish, copy, or recreate the contents on this Site without our due authorization. If you infringe any legal rights of us or any third party, we reserve the right to immediately take down the infringing content, or suspend or terminate your access or use of the Site.
12. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Seychelles without regard to principles of conflict of laws. Any dispute, controversy, difference or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms, including the existence, validity, interpretation, performance, breach or termination thereof or any dispute regarding non-contractual obligations arising out of or relating to it shall be referred to and resolved by negotiation. If the negotiation is failed, you agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located Seychelles and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
Last modified 3mo ago