Comment on page
1. Personal Data
If you are a user of this Site or the services of us, the data (“Customer Personal Data”) which we may collect includes, without limitation, your name, email address, company name, job title, contact information, cookies, analytic tools and log files and your social media profile details.
2. Collection, Use and Disclosure of Customer Personal Data
We generally collect Customer Personal Data in the course of or in connection with your access and use of this Site or the services we provide, after (i) you have been notified of the purpose for which the data is collected, and (ii) you has provided written consent to the collection and usage of Customer Personal Data for those purposes. You agree that any provision of Customer Personal Data to us is done knowingly and on an informed basis by you. We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional Customer Personal Data and before using your Customer Personal Data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
Customer Personal Data will be collected and used by us for the following purpose and we may disclose the collected Customer Personal Data to our affiliates, group companies, advisers, parties providing products and/or services to us (including, without limitation, information technology systems suppliers, compliance service providers), government agencies, regulatory authorities and related companies where necessary for the following purposes:
1) -To maintain legal and regulatory compliance; for example, to comply with anti-money laundering and terrorist financing laws across jurisdictions (you understand that we may share your Customer Personal Data to our affiliates and group companies for know-your-client and anti-money laundering purposes, and should you choose to engage the services of our affiliates or group companies, you may or may not be required to provide additional Customer Personal Data);
3) -To improve customer service including but not limited to modifications and improvements of our website;
4) -To conduct research and statistical analysis;
5) -To assess and evaluate your eligibility for registering with us;
6) -To perform obligations under or in connection with the provision of goods or services to you;
7) -To improve our products/services, marketing or customer relationships;
8) -Direct marketing and sending you updates of our products/services, benefits, promotions and rewards through SMS, e-mail address and/or contact number you provided to us from time to time, unless you have opted not to receive such information; and
9) -To facilitate our compliance with any laws, customs and regulations which may be applicable to us.
10) -If you are representing beneficial owners of an entity or other individuals, you must notify them of the purposes. We may ask you for proof of such notification.
We shall only process, use or disclose Customer Personal Data:
2) With your prior written consent; or
3) When required by applicable laws or regulations, but we shall notify you if permitted under such laws or regulations.
3. Information from Third Party Sources
From time to time, we may obtain information about you from third party sources as required or permitted by applicable laws and regulations, such as public databases, resellers and channel partners, joint marketing partners, and social media platforms. Such information includes your name, address, job role, public employment profile, credit history, status on any sanctions lists maintained by public authorities, and other relevant data. We obtain such information to comply with our legal obligations, such as anti-money laundering laws.
4. Personal Data Sharing with Third Parties
We take care to allow Customer Personal Data to be accessed only by those who require such information in order to perform their tasks and duties, and to share with third parties who have a legitimate purpose for accessing it. We will only share such information in the following circumstances:
1) -We may share Customer Personal Data with third-party identity verification services in order to meet our obligations under the applicable laws, regulations and policies;
2) -We may share Customer Personal Data with service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations. This may include but is not limited to bill collection, marketing, customer support and technology services; and
5. Retention of Personal Data
6. Protection of Personal Data
To safeguard Customer Personal Data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures to secure all storage and transmission of Customer Personal Data by us, and disclosing Customer Personal Data both internally and to our authorised third party service providers and agents only on a need-to-know basis. You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of Customer Personal Data and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
7. Access and Correction of Personal Data
You have a right to request access to and correction of your Customer Personal Data in accordance with the related laws and regulations. If you wish to make (a) an access request for access to a copy of the Customer Personal Data which we hold about you or information about the ways in which we use or disclose Customer Personal Data, or (b) a correction request to correct or update any of Customer Personal Data which we hold about you, you may submit your request in writing or via email at the contact details provided below. Please note that a reasonable fee may be charged for an access request. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request. We will respond to your access request as soon as reasonably possible. Should we not be able to respond to your access request within a reasonable period of time after receiving your access request, we will inform you in writing within a reasonable of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request.
8. Accuracy of Personal Data
We generally rely on the fact that Customer Personal Data provided by you is complete, accurate and up to date. In order to ensure that Customer Personal Data provided by you is current, complete and accurate, you should update us if there are changes to such Customer Personal Data by informing us via email at the contact details provided below.
9. Consent and Withdrawing Consent
10. Use of Cookie
11. Third party links
We may provide hyperlinks to other locations or websites on the Internet (“Third Party Websites”). Any link you make to or from the Third Party Website will be at your own risk. Any use of the Third Party Website will be subject to and any information you provide will be governed by the terms of the Third Party Website, including those relating to confidentiality, data privacy and security. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, we are not in any way responsible or liable for the goods and services offered by the Third Party Website. We do not endorse, recommend, approve, guarantee and makes no warranties, representations or undertakings relating to the content of the Third Party Website. We disclaim liability for any loss, damage and any other consequence resulting directly or indirectly from or relating to your access to the Third Party Website or any information that you may provide or any transaction conducted on or via the Third Party Website or the failure of any information, goods or services posted or offered at the Third Party Website or any error, omission or misrepresentation on the Third Party Website or any computer virus arising from or system failure associated with the Third Party Website. We are not a party to any contractual arrangement entered into between you and the provider of any Third Party Website unless otherwise expressly specified or agreed.
Last modified 8mo ago